As many other brands,
Mostly people have a crush about Samsung Galaxy brand.
Because Samsung and smart performance.
When you are moving through the UI, scrolling, swiping, zooming, and gaming,
A comparatively smoother and more fluidic experience offers high refresh rate screens Smartphones.
When many brands comes to launching appliances with high refresh rate displays,
Samsung comes late to the party.
But now the company has the widest range of Phones and Tablets.
Mostly brands have started with 90Hz Screens,
But Samsung started to jump from the 120Hz refresh rate.
There are a lot of galaxy devices that have a high refresh rate at no time.
We decided it would be a good idea to construct a list of all these devices.
Where and when the Samsung Galaxy launches new devices,
We will gave update about these devices.[sc name=”galaxy-phones”]
Which Galaxy Phones And Tablets have high refresh rate displays?
1. Galaxy S20:
- There is a Dynamic AMOLED 2x display which is 6.2-inch with QHD+.
- The resolution (3,200 x 1,440 pixels) is being included.
- And a refresh rate of 120Hz is available on this handset.
- It has HDR10+ which always-On Display.
- An ultrasonic in-display and fingerprint reader are included.
- Gorilla Glass 6 security is also available.
- 120 Hz refresh rate of both LTE and G5 versions.
2. Galaxy S20+:
- The Galaxy S20+ has both LTE and 5G versions feature.
- 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x QHD+ is available.
- The resolution of the Galaxy S20+ is 3,200 x 1,440 pixels.
- The display of this device has a high refresh rate of 120Hz.
- The most important feature is, to have a Gorilla Glass 6 for protection.
- It has HDR10+ Content.
- It also has an optic display.
- This display has a fingerprint reader just like an AOD.
3. Galaxy S20 Ultra:
- The refresh rate of the Galaxy S20 Ultra is a 120Hz.
- A peak of brightness is 1,400 nits.
- It has a QHD+ resolution.
- HDR10+ certification is also included.
- It has a Dynamic AMOLED 2x 6.9-inch screen.
- This is mostly similar to other series of Galaxy S20.
- It has an ultrasonic display for the fingerprint reader.
- AoD mode, HDR10+, and Gorilla Glass 3 for protection are also included.
For everything you love about the Samsung Galaxy 5G, get next-level control.
Capture video and various picture forms with a single click of the shutter button.
Capture employs 300-foot pictures that appear like they were shot from three feet away.
Charge up faster with Super Fast Charge to keep you going.
There is a smart battery for the S20 ultra 5G.
Generous out-of-the-box storage and expandable memory.
4. Galaxy S20 FE:
- This phone is the least expensive Galaxy S20 smartphone.
- So, It has a Full HD10+ resolution.
- Super AMOLED has a 6.5-inch display which is the most important thing.
- 120Hz display of the galaxy S20 FE refresh rate display.
- So, HDR10+ is a visual in-display fingerprint reader.
- AoD mode and Gorilla Glass 3 provide protection and cover the screen.
5. Samsung Note 20 Ultra:
- QHD+ resolution is available for the Galaxy Note 20 Ultra.
- A 6.9-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x.
- The adaptive refresh rate of the display is 120Hz.
- Gorilla Glass Victus protects the display.
- It has an optical fingerprint reader display.
- HDR10+ and AoD are both available.
6. Galaxy Z Fold 2:
- There are two displays of the second generation of the Z Fold.
- One is a 6.23-inch Super AMOLED display.
- And another one is the 7.6-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2x foldable display.
- Which is on the inside.
- That is available for the second-generation Samsung Fold unit.
The folded display of Z second is inner display which has an adaptive refresh rate of 120Hz.
HDR10+ certification and security for Ultra-Thin Glass (UTG) glass protection is being included.
60Hz is the refresh rate of external display.
There are 2,260 x 816 pixels which is resolution.
7. Galaxy Tab 7:
- the refresh rate of the Galaxy Tablet S7 is a 120Hz.
- there are QHD+ resolution, HDR10+ playback certification.
- And 500 units of peak brightness.
- There are LTPS, IPs, LCD screen with an 11-inch,
- S pen is also included.
- The tendency of this device is just 26ms.
8. Galaxy Tab S7+:
- It comes in the market has S Pen.
- 9ms tendency of S7+ tab.
- The refresh rate of a Galaxy Tab S7+ is 120Hz.
- It also has a QHD+ resolution.
Many other Smartpones have also unique performance and features.
9. Samsung Galaxy S21:
- Display: The S21 features a 6.2-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Full HD+ resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) and a 120Hz refresh rate, ensuring buttery-smooth scrolling and gaming.
- Brightness: With a peak brightness of 1,300 nits, the S21’s display is perfect for outdoor use and offers excellent visibility even under direct sunlight.
- Protection: The device’s screen is protected by the durable Gorilla Glass Victus, ensuring it can withstand the rigors of daily use.
- Other Features: The S21’s display also offers HDR10+ certification, an always-on display, and an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader for added convenience and security.
10. Samsung Galaxy S21+:
- Display: The S21+ sports a 6.7-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Full HD+ resolution (2,400 x 1,080 pixels) and the same 120Hz refresh rate as its smaller sibling, providing an even more immersive visual experience.
- Brightness: With the same peak brightness of 1,300 nits, the S21+ ensures excellent outdoor visibility and vibrant colors.
- Protection: Gorilla Glass Victus provides protection for the S21+’s screen, making it resistant to scratches and impacts.
- Other Features: Like the S21, the S21+ comes with HDR10+ certification, an always-on display, and an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader.
11. Samsung Galaxy S21 Ultra:
- Display: The cream of the crop, the S21 Ultra boasts a massive 6.8-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with QHD+ resolution (3,200 x 1,440 pixels) and an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. This means the refresh rate adjusts automatically based on the content you’re viewing, optimizing battery life.
- Brightness: The S21 Ultra’s display can reach a peak brightness of 1,500 nits, making it perfect for enjoying HDR10+ content and ensuring great visibility in all lighting conditions.
- Protection: The S21 Ultra’s display is also protected by Gorilla Glass Victus, offering robust durability and scratch resistance.
- Other Features: In addition to HDR10+ certification and an always-on display, the S21 Ultra comes with an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader and support for the S Pen, providing a versatile and feature-rich experience.
12. Samsung Galaxy S22:
- Display: S22 features a 6.1-inch Dynamic AMOLED 2X display with Full HD+ resolution (2,340 x 1,080 pixels) and an adaptive 120Hz refresh rate. This means you can expect silky-smooth scrolling and gaming experiences, with the adaptive refresh rate ensuring optimal battery life.
- Brightness: The S22 will boast a peak brightness of around 1,400 nits, providing excellent visibility outdoors and vibrant colors for an immersive visual experience.
- Protection: As with its predecessors, the S22’s screen is protected by the durable Gorilla Glass Victus, keeping it safe from everyday wear and tear.
- Other Features: In addition to the HDR10+ certification and always-on display, the S22 comes with an ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader for enhanced security and convenience.
The Ultimate Guide to Finding Your Perfect Galaxy Device
Are you on the lookout for the perfect high refresh rate Samsung Galaxy device but unsure about the specific features that matter most to you?
Worry not! We’ve got you covered with this ultimate guide that focuses on the key aspects you should consider when choosing your perfect match. Let’s dive in!
Display Size and Resolution
When it comes to display size, think about your personal preferences and usage habits. Are you a fan of large screens for immersive gaming and movie experiences, or do you prefer a compact device that fits comfortably in your hand? Also, consider the resolution – while higher resolutions offer crisp and sharp visuals, they may consume more battery life. Look for a balance that suits your needs.
Adaptive Refresh Rate
An adaptive refresh rate is a game-changer as it automatically adjusts the refresh rate based on the content you’re viewing. This helps optimize battery life without compromising on the smooth visual experience. If you’re concerned about battery life but don’t want to sacrifice the high refresh rate experience, go for a device that offers an adaptive refresh rate.
Protection and Durability
Your device’s screen protection is crucial to ensure it withstands daily wear and tear. Look for devices with Gorilla Glass, which provides robust durability and scratch resistance. The latest Gorilla Glass Victus offers even better protection, so keep an eye out for devices sporting this advanced protective layer.
Consider additional features that add value to your overall experience. For instance, HDR10+ certification offers vibrant colors and better contrast, while an always-on display provides convenience by showing essential information without fully turning on the screen. An ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader enhances security and convenience.
S Pen Support
If you’re a fan of the S Pen and its creative and productivity-enhancing features, consider devices that support this versatile stylus. Note that S Pen support is limited to specific devices, so make sure you choose a compatible model if this is a priority for you.
Last but not least, think about your budget. Samsung Galaxy devices with high refresh rate displays come in various price ranges, from budget-friendly options to premium powerhouses. Determine how much you’re willing to spend and focus on devices that offer the best balance of features within your budget.
Mostly people can’t be afford an Apple iphone.
But it has a unique budget now.
An other brands like (Redmi, Vivo, Techno spark, Infinix) also have unique features and budget.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q1: What are the benefits of a high refresh rate display?
A: High refresh rate displays offer smoother scrolling, reduced motion blur, and enhanced responsiveness during gaming and other activities that involve fast-moving visuals. This results in a more enjoyable and comfortable user experience, especially when browsing through social media feeds, watching videos, or playing games.
Q2: How does it affect battery life?
A: A high refresh rate can consume more power, leading to reduced battery life. However, many Samsung Galaxy devices offer adaptive refresh rates, which automatically adjust the refresh rate based on the content you’re viewing. This helps optimize battery life without compromising the smooth visual experience.
Q3: How do I enable or disable it on my Samsung Galaxy device?
A: To enable or disable the high refresh rate on your device, go to Settings > Display > Motion Smoothness. Here, you can choose between the standard refresh rate (usually 60Hz) and the high refresh rate (usually 120Hz) or let the device automatically adjust the refresh rate based on the content (adaptive refresh rate).
Q4: Are high refresh rate displays suitable for all users?
A: While many users enjoy the smoothness and responsiveness of high refresh rate displays, some individuals might be sensitive to the higher refresh rate and experience discomfort or eye strain. It’s essential to understand your preferences and needs before choosing a device with a high refresh rate display.
Q5: Can I use a screen protector on my Samsung Galaxy device with a high refresh rate display?
A: Yes, you can use a screen protector on your device. However, it’s crucial to choose a high-quality screen protector that doesn’t interfere with the display’s touch sensitivity, clarity, or the ultrasonic in-display fingerprint reader (if your device has one). Look for screen protectors specifically designed for your Samsung Galaxy device model to ensure compatibility.
Q6: Are there any trade-offs when using it on my Samsung Galaxy device?
A: While high refresh rate displays offer a smoother visual experience, there are some trade-offs, such as increased battery consumption and, in some cases, reduced display resolution. For example, some devices may limit the display resolution to Full HD+ when a high refresh rate is enabled to balance performance and battery life.
Q7: How does it compare to those from other brands?
A: Samsung is known for its high-quality displays, and its high refresh rate devices are no exception. With features like Dynamic AMOLED, HDR10+ certification, and adaptive refresh rates, Samsung’s high refresh rate displays offer excellent color reproduction, contrast, and overall visual quality. While other brands also offer high refresh rate displays, Samsung’s devices often stand out due to their combination of premium features and performance.
We hope these FAQs have provided you with some valuable insights into the world of high refresh rate Samsung Galaxy devices. If you have any further questions, feel free to reach out, and we’ll be happy to help!